Security and malware is the number one concern for many IT companies trying to keep their organisation data safe and secure. It is estimated that by next decade the overall data will grow exponentially by over 40 times while the number of IT professionals will grow by only 1.4.x. At a certain point, worker productivity is hampered by too much information. Organizations need smart ways to manage that information and keep the organization’s data safe.
Microsoft Exchange 2013 made strides and successful achievements to secure data.
- Basic level of built-in anti-malware, Anti-malware and enhanced spam filtering in the cloud to protect your email environment from threats
- Data loss prevention (DLP) controls that detect sensitive data in email before it is sent and automatically block, hold or protect
- Unified administration of anti-spam, anti-malware, and data loss prevention within Exchange
Exchange Online Protection (EOP):
- This is an amazing tool that provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- EOP provides 100% protection against all known viruses and best of all Capture at least 98% of all inbound spam emails.
- EOP now integrated with office 365 for management and onboarding